Thursday 18 September 2014

Intimidation Factor: JESUS CHRIST by April Moen

09/15/2014

The Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth is one intimidating fellow.

And by fellow, of course, I mean "Holy Creator God of all time, space, and existence." (What's so intimidating about that, right?)

By all biblical accounts, Jesus is loving, accepting, and eminently approachable. But as an artistic subject, He is the most intimidating thing of all - a complete and total enigma.

There is no mention of anything close to resembling a physical description of Jesus in the Bible. In fact, the only thing it contains about His appearance is that He was not a good looking guy. That's it.

Click On The Picture Link Below For More Information:







About April:

I was born in 1977 with a pencil in my hand, and I remained perfectly content with that medium until 1999 when I got my first computer. I taught myself the basics of Photoshop on a discount copy of PS Elements 7 (trust me, it's downright primitive), and haven't looked back since. After studying Digital Design at The Art Institute, my repertoire expanded to include vector illustrations and digital painting. Now I work as a freelance graphic designer, but my true passion is creating freehand and digital art pieces to share with the world. I hope you enjoy them.

In my personal life, I am married to a wonderful man, am blessed with an awesome son, and I give all the glory to God. He reigns!

To See More Of April's Work In The Fine Art America Videos Blog Please Click <> HERE <>



Vancouver, WA - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment